Chartered Accountant (Taxation Department)
We are looking for Chartered Accountants in Taxation Department.
• Execution and review of all direct tax compliances & assignments for a given portfolio of clients.
• Income tax return filing – individual and corporates
• Tax audits and Transfer pricing audits including other form filings related to this
• Advance tax workings and payments
• TDS reviews and advisory
• Assessment submissions and visits to tax offices
• Foreign company tax return preparation and filing
• Preparation of 15CA/CB – knowledge of double tax avoidance agreements and tax withholding on foreign remittances in general.
• Payroll taxation and reviews
• Overall responsibility of engagement delivery.
• Fresher or candidate upto 1 year of experience.
• Good understanding of Income Tax Act and Rules.
• Good communication skills.
• Problem solving approach.
• Proactive approach.
• Good excel working knowledge.
• Good knowledge of tally.
• Knowledge of SAP, Quickbooks, Zoho, etc. would be an added advantage.