Chartered Accountant (Accounts Department)
We are looking for Chartered Accountants with 1-2 years of post-qualification experience in a mid-sized CA firm.
- Managing all the activities pertaining to accounting, reporting and compliances for a given portfolio of clients.
- Manage and lead a given portfolio of clients and manage client expectations.
- Overall responsibility of engagement delivery.
- Handling team as well as client escalations.
- Reviewing & driving team’s work and to provide timely feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Participate and contribute to various training activities.
- Chartered Accountant with 1-2 years of experience in a mid-sized firm.
- Good understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in India and Accounting Standards
- Good communication skills & must be working in a client facing role.
- Problem solving approach.
- In depth knowledge of accounting for small and medium sized corporate clients.
- Working knowledge of Direct and Indirect tax laws.
- Good excel working knowledge.
- Good knowledge of tally