There are a host of regulatory authorities that regulate and monitor the activities of an organisation or functions of the business in India. It is necessary to ensure that all the regulations and compliances are met and in the recommended timeframes. Some of these compliances are:
- Company Secretarial Compliances including Shareholder/Board Meetings,
Documentation, Maintaining Statutory Registers, etc.
- Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA)
- Fire NOC
- Pollution Control Act
- Shop Act
- Office & Infrastructure related compliance
- Gram Panchayat NOC
- Labor Laws – Employee State Insurance, Provident Fund
- Custom Bonding
- Municipal Corporation Permit
We at Greenvisssage, have a dedicated team that ensures that all these compliances are met. We have systems that ensure that the deadlines are clearly charted out and it ensures that your compliances are met well in time, every time.
As your associates who manage your corporate services we are aware of the various changes that you intend to implement in terms of office set ups, transactions, etc. and hence are better capable of guiding you on having the right regulatory compliances.